IN GOOD HANDS
Release, Relax, Feel Better
HEALING & HARMONY
Dona M Duke, RMT, ADS
Ann Arbor, Michigan
I have been in the health and wellness industry for over 15 years working in private practice, clinics, colleges and extensively with animals and animal clinics as
- Certified Usui Reiki Ryoho RMT - Reiki Master Teacher
- Nationally Certified NADA, ADS - Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist
- Instructor at Washtenaw Community College, (Intro to Animal Reiki)
- Reiki Master at Humane Society Huron Valley, Ann Arbor
- Reiki Master at Leuks Landing, a hospice for feline leukemia cats
- Certified practitioner in Facial Massage through Eminence
- Practitioner in Advanced Cupping Techniques
Reiki is a healing practice that promotes relaxation and functioning balance on all levels of body, mind, spirit and relationships. Reiki is a gentle method of hands on healing based on the teachings of Mikao Usui who practiced and taught healing techniques in early 20th century Japan.
Reiki treatments are available in many US hospitals, including Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Tuscon Medical, Henry Ford Health Systems as a complement to any and all conventional medical and psychological care. Reiki has no known contraindications and can be used in any setting.
"When you touch one thing with deep awareness,
you touch everything."
- Lao Tzu
Reiki has many documented benefits and can help you to simply feel better on all levels of mind, body and spirit
30 minute and 55 minute Sessions Available
REIKI FOR PETS & ANIMALS
Simple Treatment, Profound Results. Animals, like people, benefit from Reiki.
In - Home and Farm Services
Detoxification for balance, alignment and general well- being
Cupping helps release toxins and improve the flow of qi energy
Private and Group Sessions
30 minute Sessions
Visit our YouTube channel for at home well being practices and more information on reiki